Effective Date: May 25, 2018
- What Types of Information Does Outreach Receive From its Users?
- Upon receiving permission from you, Outreach may use your social media login information and list page settings to set up and supply social media ads and ad management services to you and your ministry through Facebook, Instagram and other social media sites.
- Other Information. “ Other Information ” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual. This might include, for instance, browser and device information; information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies; demographic information and other information provided by you; or aggregated information. We use this information to facilitate our operation of the Sites and for other purposes described below.
Your “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service
Provider (ISP). An IP Address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you access
the Sites, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that you visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice
and is done automatically by many websites, applications
andother services. Outreach uses IP Addresses to calculate usage levels of the Sites, help diagnose problems with its servers, administer the Sites, and monitor the regions from which you navigate to Outreach’s Sites.
- How Does Outreach Collect Information? Personal Information. We may collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through the Sites: We may collect Personal Information through the Sites, e.g., when you request a catalog, contact us, subscribe to our email newsletter, download content (e.g. free eBooks), or register to use our Sites.
- Offline: We may collect Personal Information from you offline, such as during phone calls with sales representatives, or when you contact customer service.
Outreach may collect information such as your location or your preferred means of communication when you voluntarily
provide it. It also includes feedback and correspondence, such as information you provide in your responses to
surveys,when you participate in market research activities, reporta problem with our Site, receivecustomer support or otherwise correspondwith us. For some products and services, we may request additional information and permissions to provide you with social media ads and other services. Unless combined with Personal Information, this information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Sites. Note that there is no legal obligation for you to provide us with personal information and any information collected by us will be provided by you at your own will and with your consent.
Information From Other Sources:
In order to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing, offers, and services to you, we may obtain information
about you from other sources such as joint marketing partners, social media platforms, as well as from other third
parties. Some of our Site(s) include interfaces that allow you to connect with social networking sites (each
a “SNS”). If you connect to a SNSthrough our Site you authorize us to access, use, and store the information that you agreed the SNS could provide to us based on your settings on that SNS. We will access, use, and store that information in accordance with this Notice. You can revoke our access to the information you provide in this way at any time by amending the appropriate settings from within your account settings on the applicable SNS.
Through Your Browser or Device:
Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your
device, such as your computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version, and the names(s) of the Outreach Sites you are using.
- Through Cookies and Other Similar Technologies: Cookies and other similar technologies may be used to collect Other Information. We use essential cookies to provide you with services available through our Site(s). We use analytics and performance cookies to collect information about traffic to our Site(s) and how users use our Site(s). We use social media cookies when you share information using a social media site sharing button or action. We may use third parties to serve advertisements on other websites that may be of interest to you, based on information collected about your use of our Sites and other websites. To do so, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser (including through the use of pixel tags and web beacons). Outreach does not recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include ‘do not track’ instructions.
- By Aggregating Information: Aggregated Personal Information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Sites (for example, we may aggregate Personal Information to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular telephone area code).
- How Does Outreach Use Personal Information? We may use Personal Information:
- To operate, maintain, administer, and improve our Site(s).
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, including to track and administer services you have required and to send you newsletters.
- To provide you services, when requested by you, for posting of social media ads, ad management and to provide reporting service on these ads.
- To send administrative information to you, for example, to confirm orders or notice of a license or subscription expiration.
- To communicate with you, better understand your needs and interests, personalize our experience with the Site(s), and provide you with related customer service.
- To send you marketing communications, including via email in compliance with applicable laws, that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To personalize your experience on the Sites by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
- To provide support and maintenance for the Site(s) and our services.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying our Sites and services, sending you service announcements, technical notices, updates, security alerts, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our Affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our Affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We may use or share your personal information with your prior consent, such as when you: consent to participate in surveys,
let us post your testimonials or endorsement on our Site(s), instruct us to take a specific action with respect to
information,or opt into third partymarketing communications.
- We may disclose or use aggregated or de-identified information for any purpose. For example, we may share aggregated or de-identified information with prospects partners, or sponsors for business or research purposes, such as when we analyze and report on demographic trends to measure our objective of having healthy diversity ratios across our programs.
- How Does Outreach Use and Disclose Other Information? We may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we may use it for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information. In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your geographical location). If we do, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information for as long as it is combined.
- How Does Outreach Secure Personal Information About Me? We have implemented organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect Personal Information within our organization, including security controls to prevent unauthorized access to our systems. While we take reasonable steps to secure your Personal Information from loss, misuse, interference and unauthorized access, modification and disclosure, you should be aware no security procedures or protocols are ever guaranteed to be 100 percent secure from intrusion or hacking, and there is therefore always some risk assumed by sharing Personal Information online. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Questions, Concerns and Complaints” section below.
- How Can I Correct or Remove Information About Me? If you feel that any Personal Information about you that has been collected and stored by Outreach is incorrect, or if you would Personal Information about you removed from our systems, please notify us at email@example.com [dependant upon property change to firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we may consider and respond to your request in accordance with applicable law. You may also request access to your Personal Information held by Outreach, by sending a written request to email@example.com [dependant upon property change to firstname.lastname@example.org] . For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable, subject to applicable law. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for
- What Choices Do I Have? You can always opt not to disclose information. However, if you elect to do so, we may be limited in responding to your inquiry or providing services to you. You may opt-out of receiving marketing messages from Outreach or our Affiliates by sending an email to email@example.com [dependant upon property change to firstname.lastname@example.org] , by unsubscribing through the unsubscribe or opt-out link in an email. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages.
- Sensitive Information We ask that you not send us or disclose any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., social security numbers) on or through the Sites or via other means.
. OurProducts, Services, and Site(s) are not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not intentionally gather personal information from visitors who are under the age of 13 and such individuals are prohibited hereby from providing personal information, without their parentalor guardian’s consent. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at the contact information provided above. We will delete such information from our files as soon as reasonably practicable.
- Questions, Concerns or Complaints: Contact Us. Your privacy is important to us. If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints regarding the way we collect and handle your information, please contact us by email at email@example.com [dependant upon property change to firstname.lastname@example.org] or by mail at Outreach, Inc., 5550 Tech Center Dr. Colorado Springs, CO 80919, ATTN: Customer Service - Privacy. Because email communications are not secure, please do not include credit card information or other sensitive information in your emails to us.
For Users Outside of the United StatesOutreach (and its Affiliates and all Site(s)) is headquartered in the United States. Your information, including personal information that we collect from you, may be transferred to, stored at and processed by us and our affiliates and other third parties outside the country in which you reside, including, but not limited to the
- To provide our Services. Processing is necessary to perform the contract governing our provision of the Services or to take steps that you request prior to signing up for the Services.
- To communicate with you, create aggregated or de-identified information, and for compliance, fraud prevention, and safety. These processing activities constitute our legitimate interests. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal information for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal information for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law).
To comply with
law. Processing is necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
- With your consent. Processing is based on your consent. Where we rely on your consent you have the right to withdraw it anytime in the manner indicated in this policy or by contacting us at email@example.com . [dependant upon property change to firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Opt-out . Stop sending you direct marketing communications. You may continue to receive service-related and other non-marketing emails.
- Access . Provide you with information about our processing of your personal information and give you access to your personal information.
- Correct . Update or correct inaccuracies in your personal information.
- Delete. Delete your personal information.
- Transfer . Transfer a machine-readable copy of your personal information to you or a third party of your choice.
- Restrict . Restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Object. Object to our reliance on our legitimate interests as the basis of our processing of your personal information that impacts your rights.
- Contracts approved by the European Commission that impose data protection obligations on the parties to the transfer. For further details, see European Commission Model contracts for the transfer of personal information to third countries.
- For transfers to third parties in the United States, ensuring they comply with EU legal data transfer protections and the transfer complies with such legal requirements.
- For transfers to third parties in the United States, ensuring they participate in the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework.